Our guide provides you with a standardized bookkeeping process with an easy-to-follow checklist that guides you in maintaining a quality set of books so you can better understand your business, stay compliant, and provide accurate data for your tax return(s).
- Bookkeeping Guide with checklists & video tutorials to show you how to record your income, expenses, and TPT Fees/expenses properly
- Custom-Built TPT Bookkeeping Spreadsheet with self-calculating Financial Statements
- Estimated Tax Payment Calculator & Tracker
- Year-End Review Checklist
- Important dates & deadlines
- Additional templates for tracking things like Home Office, Mileage, and more!
This guide is NOT “one-size-fits-all”, but if:
- Your business files using a Schedule C (Sole Proprietor or Single Member LLC)
- You sell primarily or exclusively on TPT.
- You want to be able to maintain your own bookkeeping (instead of outsourcing)
- You do not ship or store physical product
You will find that this guide covers the bulk of your needs 🙂