We are offering a DIY Accounting Bundle for all of you Teacherpreneurs, TPT Sellers, and members of the TPT Community. Included in this bundle is the “Taxes: A Crash Course for TPT Sellers” presentation, The TPT Bookkeeping Guide & Spreadsheet, and The 🔥Tax Readiness Hot Sheet🔥. Please read through the details below:
Taxes: A Crash Course for TpT Sellers
Duration: 30 Minutes
This “Crash Course” is meant to educate you on an array of tax topics and illuminate things you could be doing better in terms of managing your TPT Income and overall tax situation.
Rather than spew unrelatable facts your way, you will follow the stories of 3 different “TPT Sellers” who are in all different stages of running their stores. You will be able to choose the persona that best fits you to follow along as you are watching and learning.
Topics Include (not limited to):
- LLC Considerations
- Bookkeeping & Tax Deductions
- S Corporation Considerations
- Important Dates & Deadlines
- Home Office Tracking
- 1099K from Hyperwallet
- Receipt Collection
Expect to learn about these topics at a high enough level that you will know where to start with things, and some triggers to look out for in the future that can have a tax impact. Don’t be afraid of taxes, understand them and optimize them!
TpT Bookkeeping Guide & Spreadsheet
Our guide provides you with a standardized bookkeeping process with an easy-to-follow checklist that guides you in maintaining a quality set of books so you can better understand your business, stay compliant, and provide accurate data for your tax return(s).
- Bookkeeping Guide with checklists & video tutorials to show you how to record your income, expenses, and TPT Fees/expenses properly
- Custom-Built TPT Bookkeeping Spreadsheet with self-calculating Financial Statements
- Estimated Tax Payment Calculator & Tracker
- Year-End Review Checklist
- Important dates & deadlines
- Additional templates for tracking things like Home Office, Mileage, and more!
This guide is not “one-size-fits-all”, but you will find that this guide covers the bulk of your needs if:
- Your business files using a Schedule C (Sole Proprietor or Single Member LLC)
- You sell primarily or exclusively on TPT.
- You want to be able to maintain your own bookkeeping (instead of outsourcing)
- You do not ship or store physical product
The Tax Readiness 🔥Hot Sheet🔥
The hot sheet is PERFECT to get ready for tax season and summarize your financial data to give to your accountant in a nice, neat, 2-page summary instead of an entire spreadsheet that they are unfamiliar with.
Feel confident handing the hot sheet directly to your tax preparer (or use yourself if you self-file!) and minimize any back-and-forth communication that slows down the preparation of your tax return, meaning you stop stressing about your taxes a lot sooner!
There are no reviews yet.